Documentation has moved to
the new site. This page won't be updated any more.
The Trial Edition can be requested here
, and is packaged up with #SNMP Library 8.5. So below are the assemblies in the ZIP package,
To test it out, the default test projects can be found at
. It can be cloned to a local folder, such as D:\sharpsnmppro-sample.
git clone https://github.com/lextm/sharpsnmppro-sample.git
Then the assemblies can be copied to that folder (D:\sharpsnmppro-sample for example).
In Visual Studio you can analyze the two projects in Tests.sln
- Tests.csproj is an NUnit project that shows the below,
- How to compile and load MIB documents.
- How to query entity by name.
- How to check description of entities.
- How to verify data against entities. (note that the trial edition only support simple entities, while the full edition supports all entities).
- How to check OBJECT-TYPE macro specific properties.
- snmptranslate.csproj is a console application project that illustrates how to translate OIDs to strings (and vice versa) based on compiled MIB documents.
If new projects are going to be created to test out the Trial Edition, please note that you need to follow the provided samples to,
- Include a text file named sharpsnmppro.txt.
- The text file must contain exactly "#SNMP MIB Compiler Pro" (without quotes).
- Build Action for this text file must be set as Embedded Resource.
Without this text file, the Trial Edition should give you an exception with error message "This assembly is not licensed to you. Please buy a license from LeXtudio...".
The class reference documentation can be downloaded from