Other Available Downloads
The key changes are,
- SNMP v2c support is almost complete. So now we have GET BULK, INFORM and so on in the library.
- Manager component API is adjusted. Finally we have better overloading methods exposed.
- Experimental Agent component API is designed. Although it only provides limited functionalities, you can use it as a start point for your SNMP agent applications.
- Limited thread-safe support is added. Static methods of Manager component are now thread-safe.
- #SNMP MIB Browser is created. It offers basic features so you can load MIB documents and try to manipulate the managed objects.
- #SNMP Library now supports both Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. Experimental support for .NET Compact Framework 3.5 is also added.
- Experimental #SNMP MIB Compiler is created.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.
A very intuitive and robust SNMP API so far. Awesome work. Thanks!
on Mar 11, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.