There are no downloads associated with this release.
This release includes the following changes,
- API changes to match SharpSnmpPro.Mib.
- Full upgrade to .NET 4.5+. Both .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0.* (including CF) support is removed.
- Async methods are added in Messenger class.
- SNMP v3 performance improvement.
- Added ISnmpMessage.GetResponseAsync method which is awaitable.
- Fixed a time sync bug in Messenger.BulkHasNext.
- Fixed ID generator thread-safe bugs (GitHub#10).
- Fixed the agent sample so TRAP v2 message can pass authentication properly.
- Added Unsigned32 compatibility.
- ObjectIdentifier constructor now accepts zero length input ID array, where it is assumed to be constructing "0.0".
- Added more examples on sending SNMP v3 version of INFORM and TRAP v2 packets.
- ArgumentException now is wrapped in SnmpException (GitHub#11 GitHub#15).
- Removed all obsolete items from API surface.
- Other API cleanup to get ready for .NET Core and UWP.
download for snmp
on Feb 11 at 8:23 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.