This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under usage (how to ...)

The discussion board is going to be shut down by March 31 2014.

If you have any question about #SNMP, please go to StackOverflow and use sharp-snmp tag.

How to diffrentiate Device type in snmp

first post: JiteshKumar wrote: hi, first thanks for this awesome library, I am using Get method...

latest post: lextm wrote: The discussion board is going to be shut down by March 31 2014. N...

Testing the SharpsnmpLib and using traps

first post: programmerRoss wrote: Dear Lextm, My company has used the SharpsnmpLib for a project an...

latest post: programmerRoss wrote: Thank you Lex for your support.I have another question . I have to...

How to send trap with parameter?

first post: firatesmer wrote: Hello, I'm using SendTrapV2 method but how can I send parameter? ...

latest post: lextm wrote: The discussion board is going to be shut down by March 31 2014. Ne...

Wrong convertion of "hrSystemDate.0"

first post: Waaaaaaaaaaa wrote: Good morning from Germany,i found this great lib few days ago. Than...

latest post: lextm wrote: This has been resolved in Pro Edition, http://www.lextm.com/2013/0...

answered by: lextm wrote: Hi Fabian, Thanks for sharing. Currently the browser has no idea wh...

varbind list construction

first post: jcasale wrote: I am trying to construct a varbind list for testing that looks some...

latest post: jcasale wrote: Much appreciated Lex!

answered by: lextm wrote: If we start from the sample code on that page, you can see how to c...

How do I get a list of MAC addresses per VLAN in SNMP V3

first post: TL_TL wrote: Hi, I downloaded sharpsnmplib, and I want to get all mac addresses ...

latest post: lextm wrote: https://sharpsnmplib.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=600008&referringTi...

Receive traps from several agents

first post: deripsni wrote: Hi. We are working on a project where we're going to receive traps ...

latest post: deripsni wrote: **lextm wrote:** > **deripsni wrote:** > > The challenge we are fac...

Convert OctetString to Readable Decimal Value

first post: yeasincs wrote: Hi, I am struggling to convert an OctetString Value to readable d...

latest post: lextm wrote: Hi, The value itself is impossible to convert from the raw bytes t...

Compiling current build for .NET 3.5 SP1

first post: SearchForTheCode wrote: Hey, anyone know how to build the current trunk for the above .NET ...

latest post: SearchForTheCode wrote: Thanks for the answer.. I can understand the decision.

answered by: lextm wrote: Just updated the KB articles. You are now recommended to download ...

Unable to Get Description from SharpSnmpLibMib

first post: abhinayabhi wrote: Hi, I tried to parse the MIB file using the DefaultObjectRegist...

latest post: lextm wrote: SharpSnmpLib.Mib is incomplete and will be marked as obsolete since...

answered by: lextm wrote: SharpSnmpLib.Mib is incomplete and will be marked as obsolete since...